I wanted to share with you my favorite pasta salad. It is warm and wonderful. Happy Fourth!!
What You Need:
- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbl. minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups baby heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- What to Do:
- 1. Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
- 2.Roast tomatoes in oven on 450 for 10-15.
- 3. Meanwhile, process olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- 4.Toss olive oil mixture with hot cooked tortellini, tomatoes, and next 3 ingredients.
- 5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.