With so much information available on the internet these days, it can be a little overwhelming. These twelve fashion tips though are the only ones you need.
1. Buy only what you LOVE! Who hasn't gotten home with an item you kind of liked in the store and never wore it when you went out? Don't do it. It is a waste of time and resources.
2. Parties and Weddings Should Not Be a Time to Try a New Look Out.Stick with what you know looks good on you. You do not want to look back at photos from the event and cringe at your fashion choice for the evening.
3. Run No More: Spray tights and pantyhose with a cheap hairspray to avoid holes and runs. It works best if you do this before you put them on.
4. Blot, Blot, Blot Stains: Do not rub. Do not scrub. Do not wipe. Spills are best dealt with by blotting.
5. Thinking of Thrifting? Think again. Maybe you are over the cut but not over the fabric of an item. Why not think of using it to reupholster a chair cushion or make a new pillow?
6. Old Coat = New Coat: Tired of your old coat? Before dropping a large sum of money on a new one think of revamping it with brand new buttons. Ask a tailor to replace the old liner with a new fun fabric.
7.Blush Break on Your Clothes? Use one of those pre-moistened makeup remover wipes to clean it up just fine!
8. Patent Leather Shoes Looking Blah? Windex with a rag will restore the shine right back to them.
9. Want Perfect Hair and Skin? Invest in a pretty silk pillowcase for flawless skin and smooth hair.
10. Jeans Smell but You Don't Want to Wash Them? Place in a freezer bag for two days and the odor is eliminated. Yes!
11. Short Legs: Nude pumps all day, everyday!
12. Not Sure Which Jeans to Purchase? The smaller size is the winner. They will stretch.