I haven't done one of these on here before so I thought it would be fun!
1. I went to The University of Tennessee at 17.
2. I had my daughter Audrey Douglas at 18.
3. Douglas' first name is after Audrey Hepburn because I love Breakfast at Tiffany's.
4. When I used to smoke, I had a cigarette holder just like was used in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
5. I am an ex Kitchen Designer and have never regretted getting out of construction.
6. My favorite color is green. In elementary school I changed my last name to Green.
7. I was a chubby teen and it has haunted me to this day.
8. I have slight obsession with Pinterest.
9. My first job was a singing hostess at Macaroni Grill. I sang "Tante Aguri" in opera for too long.
10. I was married at 21 and I'm cool with that.
11. I am very fortunate my hubby and I get to travel as much as we do. Barbados in October??
12. I am an only child.
13. Whenever I smell raspberry fragrances it takes me back to my dorm room in Knoxville.
14. My daughter Ava just made advanced swim team. She wants to be in the Olympics.
15. We had the hardest time trying to find a name for our middle child. We were at a festival and someone was burning sage and we looked at each other and said, "Sage."
16. My last car caught on fire in my driveway. It burned to the ground.