Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
What a great recipe! I mean Because We All Love Pumpkin I know!
What You Need
1/2 Cup Pecans
1 Can (15 ounces) Solid Pack Pumpkin
1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
1 1/3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Tsp. Allspice, Ground
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
1 tsp. Cardamom, ground
3/4 Cup Sugar
2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup Butter
1 Package (8 Oz) Cream Cheese
What To Do:
1. Preheat Oven to 350.
2. In a small bowl mix flour, 1/4 cup sugar and the brown sugar. Cut butter until crumbly.
3. Stir in your oats and pecans. Save 1 cup for the topping.
4. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of a 13x9 glass baking pan. Bake for 15-17 minutes.
5. In another small bowl beat the cream cheese, spices and remaining sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla and pumpkin. Add Eggs and beat on low speed just until smooth.
6. Pour over the warm crust and top with the remaining crumb mixture.
7. Bake 20-24 minutes. Cool and cut into bars!