With summer tapping on the door, I thought I would share with you a favorite vinaigrette that is perfect for your salad. This is perfect on chicken too.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, basil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl until blended. Refrigerate up to 2 days.
Hope you enjoy!