Visit Kerr Lake, Virginia
I post a lot of photos from our favorite lake in Virginia and though we do not rent our house there, I have found one you can. Come enjoy the views, the fun, the fishing and the peace.
* Living Room, Grill Room and all bedrooms have their own Satellite Flat Screen TV systems. LR Stereo controls indoor and outdoor speakers.
* Large Fenced Backyard - Great for volleyball, corn hole or just a large family gathering. Ample parking in driveway and front yard.
* Two Car, Air-Conditioned Garage (Ping-Pong Table, Air Hockey, Two Lighted Dart Boards). Additional full-size refrigerator and separate freezer in garage.
* Concrete driveway/patio in front with lighted basketball goal.
Our Private Boat Dock offers a great place to swim, fish and relax. Bring your boats and jet ski's, plenty of dock space and storage at the house. The water depth at the end of the dock is about 12 feet.
Large driveway for parking multiple cars, also area for parking boat or trailer.
Grocery store, gas station, drug store, and local restaurants just minutes away. There are also several state parks within a few miles. Movie theater and additional dining in Henderson, NC (30 minutes away). Great antique shopping in Norlina and Warrenton!
The house is just perfect for week-long family vacations, reunions or just a three day get-away (we do rent for partial weeks - 3-night minimum). We've even had a few great groups of bass tournament guys!
With over 850 miles of pristine shoreline, the lake offers wonderful boating, tubing, jet skiing, swimming and water sports of all kinds. With the clean water, amazing fishing and very limited boat traffic, you'll fall in love with Kerr Lake......one of the prettiest lakes in the country!
* There is no internet or telephone land line service in this home.
See here for prices and availability!